I guess I have nothing to post for this weekend. I see that people are posting their portfolio in channelnewasia. Maybe I will do the same here. My portfolio is as followed:
C&O
China Preci
SP Chem
Techcomp
Shanghai Asia
China Printing
Jardine Strategic
Global Test
In value terms, it is just a small and poor portfolio. That's all, it is a short post this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gradually switching to ETFs
Year-to-date, my stock portfolio is down 10%, mainly due to losses in individual stocks. On the contrary, the ETFs in my stock portfolio he...
-
Buffett has mentioned that an investor should be animated by greed but not be controlled by it. Van Tharp, in Schwager's Market Wizards,...
-
I have discovered that I have made a blunder in my valuation of Hongwei and Contel. That is, I did not take into account of their newly issu...
-
7th lesson: Higher gains are needed to compensate losses (see table below). Well, this is a lesson that I have to re-remember. And since I a...
No comments:
Post a Comment