Friday, July 19, 2024

On Index ETF

Selling VWRA 

I hold two Global index ETF (accounted seperately from my stock portfolio), such as :
- VWRA (Vangard FTSE All-World UCITS ETF USD Acc)
- JPGL (JPM Global Equity Multi-Factor UCITS ETF - USD acc)

I sold VWRA yesterday, because 
- US stocks are quite overvalued and 63% of VWRA are of US stocks
- Mag 7 (excl Tesla) are top 6 holdings of VWRA accounting for ~16%. 
NASDAQ has been falling the past week, as funds are rotating out of tech into stocks 
who may benefit from possible interest rate cut in future. 

For JPGL, I am holding on to it for now, as it is quite diversified. It's largest holding account 
account for 0.34% only. And its tech exposure is only 8.3% of portfolio. 

Other (local) ETFs holdings

I also hold three local ETFs (accounted seperately from my stock portfolio):
- STI ETF 
  
This was bought using SRS funds. Most of the purchase was done before Covid. STI ETF is yielding 4% currently. It is a long-term holding, as SRS options are limited and it is good to have some holdings in SG stocks when I am liviing in Singapore. 

- NikkoAM-StraitsTrading Asia ex Japan Reit ETF (CFA)
 
This is bought recently using CPF funds at $0.759, as CPF options are limited. I have blogged about the purchase earlier.

- NikkoAM SGD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF

This is bought using cash and CPF fund. It is bought for bond allocation purpose. From its May 2024 factsheet:



No comments:

Notes to myself: Chinese low bond yields and share prices.

 Source:  https://x.com/JeffWeniger/status/1823125112326926751